Saturday 26 August 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek - Christmas Snowflakes Gift Pack


Welcome back everyone 😊

Wowsers I have had some fun fitting everything in since I returned home from New Zealand.
When I actualy returned home I found 1 little girl who was rather ill with the flu and my little man failing fast.
That was Monday afternoon! It is now Saturday and things haven't changed all that much, but being a mum we are just expected to keep on keeping on 😎
To that end I am quite thankful that while I was away I created some projects using some new Holiday Catalogue products!
I am sharing some of these creations with you today along with some other talented ladies from the Crazy Crafters group for this Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek blog hop.

There are truly some gorgeous products avaailable in this season catalogue!

For my projects I chose to use the Merry Little Christmas 12 x 12 Old Olive and Kraft cardstock pack on page 10 of the Holiday Catalogue.
I paired this with the Winter Wonder Snowflakes that are available on page 37 and the Winter Wonder Textured Impressions embossing folder found on the same page.

Here is my project.

 CHRISTMAS SNOWFLAKES

Gift Set



The sentiment is part of one stamp from the Carols Of Christmas (146037) stamp set. This can purchased RIGHT NOW from the catalogue on it's own or paired with the matching thinlits in a bundle! How amazing is that!
You can order all other items from the Holiday Catalogue from the 1st of September.

If you are looking for directions to create the little pizza boxes then please click HERE
The link will take you to Susan Wong's blog. She is the lovely lady who taught me how to create them while I was in New Zealand.

Open View



My box was embossed using the Winter Wonder Textured Impressions embossing folder before putting it together while I debossed using the same folder for the card front. Debossing helped me to maintain cleaner lines and keep the card front interesting.
Using vellum, I die cut some smaller snowflakes from the Trim Your Stocking Thinlits dies which can be found on page 15 of the 2017 Holiday Catalogue. I used these to accentuate the Foil Snowflakes on the box and card...I know what you are thinking...'But they aren't foil!' 
Well I reversed them 😉 Don't they look amazing! 
When I turned the foil snowflakes over I realised I LOVED the wood cut look and even the texture of these, just as much as the intended foil fronts!




As I wanted this to be a complete gift set, I created a tile necklace using a small square of the Merry Little Christmas DSP found on page10 of the catalogue.
The holder and display for the necklace I created using the Old Olive cardstock.

I do hope you have enjoyed your visit with me and the sneak peek of some items available from the catalogue.

To see more projects and items from the catalogue please click the name after mine.




Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog today. 
If you have any questions please ask them in the comment section below. 
I always reply 😊

9 comments:

  1. Wow amazing Kim!!! I think you have made my wish list grown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Rosalie :) Happy you like them.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Kim!! A complete gift set - wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too lovely Kim....great idea for a gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog you people have maintained there, I totally appreciate the work.catalogue delivery

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)