Wednesday 25 October 2017

Enjoy The Little Things In Life- Video Blog Hop - Christmas


Welcome everyone 😊
For todays' blog I am hopping with the "Enjoy the little things in life - Design Team. We will try to help you to be more creative and give you some great ideas and tips which will include a video of how we made our projects. 
We have an incredibly amazing team of demonstrators from around the world that are part of this hop.
This months theme is Christmas.

Currently you are visiting me - Kim Oliver of Australia, so have a look at the list at the end of the post to see who is next


I have chosen to create some Decor items for Christmas this hop.

Honeycomb Christmas Ornaments


#KOCreationscards #Merrymusic #DIYChristmas #Honeycombchristmasornaments #Stampinup #Papercrafts #Cardmaking #Homedecor




I have taken a few photo's to show the glueing pattern for the oval decoration and the circle on also.

#KOCreationscards #Merrymusic #DIYChristmas #Honeycombchristmasornaments #Stampinup #Papercrafts #Cardmaking #Homedecor

#KOCreationscards #Merrymusic #DIYChristmas #Honeycombchristmasornaments #Stampinup #Papercrafts #Cardmaking #Homedecor


Here is my Vidoe Turoial.







#KOCreationscards #Merrymusic #DIYChristmas #Honeycombchristmasornaments #Stampinup #Papercrafts #Cardmaking #Homedecor

To keep moving through the hop please just click the name directly after mine.








If you are looking to purchase any of the tiems I used to create these gorgeous decorations with then please feel free to use the carousel below.
It has all items listed and is linked directly to my store.


Thank you so much for visiting today.
If you have any questions please ask them in the comments section below.
I always reply 😉

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these Kim... and I cannot wait to give them a try.... thank you for the details...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda, thank you for letting me know how much you love my ornaments. And you are most welcome xx

      Delete
  2. Ow my, this is amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!! Just fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)