Sunday 28 January 2018

CC'S Blog Hop with special guest Rose Coleman


Image may contain: text

Hello everyone.
So glad you could join me again.
Today the Crazy Crafters have another special guest to be inspired by
Rose Coleman
We are each choosing a project of Rose's to CASE
CASEing is where we check out another persons creations and use what inspires us from a particular project.
It could be a stamp, it could be a layout or it could simply be a copy of the exact card. The key with CASEing especially when copying is to SHARE EVERYTHING!
Share where your inspiration originated from plus links back to the original project.

 I have added a list of all participants towards the end of this post. Please click the name directly after mine to continue finding more inspirational ideas.


Here is Rose's the card that inspired my project today.

IMG_1647

Click HERE to see her post

I felt inspired by the layout of Rose's card.

Here is my card.
My card uses 3 FREE items that can be earned during the 2018 SALE-A-BRATION period.

CELEBRATE YOU

#KOCreationscards #Handmade #Cardmaking #2018saleabration #Freeproducts #Flowers #Stampinup #Tuttifrutti #Amazingyou #Celebrateyou

The focal area has been split in two letting the Lemon Lime Twist background peek through.
The split front was raised up one dimensionals after stamping the sentiment 'Lets' and the flower. I also stamped the flower again on a scrap piece and fussy cut tthe top petals only. The word YOU was stamped on a small strip of the LLT card base.
The word CELEBRATE has been cut from a Calypso Coral Tutti Frutti card base then glued into position.
I added a little silver leaf charm from the Petal Passion suite and the a few sequins ( Tutti Frutti LLT and Metallic Iridescent sequins ) to finish my design.

Inside View

#KOCreationscards #Handmade #Cardmaking #2018saleabration #Freeproducts #Flowers #Stampinup #Tuttifrutti #Amazingyou #Celebrateyou

To keep the theme flowing to the inside of my card I used the other side of the Tutti Frutti card base as the inside layer. I then stamped the flower twice in black, once inside and once on a scrap piece of white. The scrap image was coloured in Calypso Coral then fussy cut and glued over the top.

Product with Card

#KOCreationscards #Handmade #Cardmaking #2018saleabration #Freeproducts #Flowers #Stampinup #Tuttifrutti #Amazingyou #Celebrateyou

For my envelope I used a Tutti Frutti envelope to create an insert for the C6 Stampin' Up! White envelopes. I stamped the diagonal stripes on the front flap to keep the theme flowing.


To keep moving through the hop please click the name directly after mine.







Here is the carousel for all of your product requirements. It is linked directly to my store for your convenience.





Thank you so very much for stopping by today. 
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
I always reply.

8 comments:

  1. Great job Kim...lovely card idea...and the colouring looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful, Kim! It's so funny that we chose the same card to CASE and follow each other in the hop! I love that we've managed to show that CASEing can go in lots of directions too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Kim! I really like that little silver leaf embellishment, it's perfectly placed. Thank you for organising another great hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Kim, love the colour combination, so bright and happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, Kim. Love your colour parings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kim, love the inside too and how you have incorporated the envelope into the design also. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kim, stunning card. Love all the little special details you've added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your comment. You have made my day :-)